Re: Value Of Luis Castillo
- From: Grimm-RHD <billjill.dwyer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 05:47:12 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 11, 8:51 pm, Met-in-PR <o...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 10, 9:46 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mary1973 <mlaw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Last year, I think the Mets got a turnip and a pumpkin for Mota and
were happy to get it.
What about Castillo? Do you think he is worth at least 2 pumpkins and
a bushel of apples?
The stuff I flushed down my toilet appears to have more value than Luis..
Maybe he will have a resurrection and play so well we will be glad no
one wanted him. If not, we be screwed.
Back after a self induced exile.
Minaya should pull off an A Jones type of agreement with the Dodgers,
so they can get rid of Castillo.
Met-in-PR.- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Castillo would have to agree to it. Since his next deal would be no
where near what he's getting now. I'm saying he would laugh at Omar.
I'd love for the Mets to dumpo Castillo anywhere and pick up Hudson.
It's just not happening...it's just timing. It sucks, but it's
- Prev by Date: Re: Losing Lowe would be devestating
- Next by Date: Re: Losing Lowe would be devestating
- Previous by thread: Re: Value Of Luis Castillo
- Next by thread: Re: Selling the bullpen