Re: Future Mets Manager
- From: "Danny Napoleon" <yourguess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:02:22 -0400
"Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:27:16 -0400, El Abogado Que Delira En Usenet®Here's something else immoral. Lying.
A deadbeat is somebody who doesn't pay his bills, Ruben.
That's not necesarly immoral. Putting a moral spin on that is, however,
Here's another. Calling anyone who didn't get on board the Victor Diaz to
Cooperstown bandwagon a racist.
- Prev by Date: Re: http://www.johnmccain.com/
- Next by Date: The Latest On Wally Backman
- Previous by thread: Re: Future Mets Manager
- Next by thread: Re: Future Mets Manager