Braves on record losing streak
- From: "POPS" <metfan14@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:29:44 -0400
Blaine Boyer might have blown the save in the ninth inning, but it was
Manny Acosta who picked up the loss in the 11th inning on Thursday. This was
the Braves 21st straight loss in a one run game on the road, tied for the
longest streak in major league history, according to the Associated Press.
Our View: Atrocious. The Braves might want to look up Gene Garber and
see if he still has any bullets in his arm. Acosta is now 3-5 and in his
last seven appearances he has two blown saves and four loses, which begs the
question of why Bobby Cox keeps sending him out there?
And yet the Mets are still behind them in the standings.
- Prev by Date: Re: Did anyone notice
- Next by Date: Re: The Collapse is Back!!
- Previous by thread: Which Of These Would Expedite A Change
- Next by thread: JPK:n katoaminen