Re: Here is how the Mets can salvage this season
- From: "ali g" <alig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:22:20 -0700
"Laurence Smith" <dr4sight@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5pFZj.25$ZM.3@xxxxxxxxxxx
ali g wrote:
"Phil Antonelli" <phil.antonelli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> 1. Hire Lee Mazzilli as the manager
> 2. Hire Mike Piazza to be the first base coach
> 3. Hire Keith Hernandez for the 3rd base coach
> 4. Hire Ron Darling as the pitching coach
> These are all former Mets who played with fire. Changes start with
> the coaching staff, so by doing the above, at least it will show
> that the Mets are trying. There are not too many players available
> but how about getting someone that can at least spark this anemic
> offense. How about Ken Griffey or Barry Bonds?
why would anybody think mazilli would make a good manager ?
are the fans that hard up for a change ?
what experience does he have ?
less than randolph...
a lot of idiot ideas
lets face it,this is not a good team
Are you not aware that Mazzilli managed the Baltimore Orioles?
When Randolph was named he had never managed anywhere - not in the
majors or minors.
"In this country anyone can grow up to be President.
That's the risk you take."
oh yeah,i forgot about the orioles,it was so memorable
- Prev by Date: Re: ESPN Insider - Santana showing signs of decline
- Next by Date: Love Them/Hate Them
- Previous by thread: Re: Here is how the Mets can salvage this season
- Next by thread: Re: Here is how the Mets can salvage this season