Re: Do we all owe Delgado an apology? (I'm not sure, just asking)
- From: Ruben <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:47:25 -0400
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 05:45:58 -0700, Tiomboni wrote:
Delgado wallops 2 monster home runs yesterday, the Mets reclaim 2nd
place, still right on the heels of the Florida Marlins, thanks to
Delgado. Is he back? Was it a fluke that he started off slow? Do we
owe him a major apology?
kir plonk. You can come back in about 5 years when you grow up.
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Interesting Stuff
http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998
http://fairuse.nylxs.com DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
"Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."
"> I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.<
You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. I guess you missed that one."
© Copyright for the Digital Millennium
- Prev by Date: Re: Gary Cohen is the worst broadcaster ever
- Next by Date: Re: Do we all owe Delgado an apology? (I'm not sure, just asking)
- Previous by thread: Re: Do we all owe Delgado an apology? (I'm not sure, just asking)
- Next by thread: Re: Do we all owe Delgado an apology? (I'm not sure, just asking)