Re: Do we all owe Delgado an apology? (I'm not sure, just asking)

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 05:45:58 -0700, Tiomboni wrote:

Delgado wallops 2 monster home runs yesterday, the Mets reclaim 2nd
place, still right on the heels of the Florida Marlins, thanks to
Delgado. Is he back? Was it a fluke that he started off slow? Do we
owe him a major apology?

kir plonk. You can come back in about 5 years when you grow up.

Ruben

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  • Delgado is gone...
    ... complete waste it now looks like perhaps Delgado might have seen his last ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: The teams need some help
    ... Meanwhile the line up is very soft and Delgado would have ... --http://www.mrbrklyn.com- Interesting Stuffhttp://www.nylxs.com- Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ... That's why he is still on the fram. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Another "Clutchless" At bat by Delgado
    ... Delgado is #2 in the national league in RBI. ... That said Wright has seen a lot of called 3rd strikes (most less ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Okay, I normally have no beef with Howie Rose...
    ... Japanses for thanks you, ... The real thing about Delgado is, what the heck is happening with this guy. ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Devastating Loss Count?
    ... Delgado wasn't done. ... Nonsense. ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)