Re: PEDRO, JOHAN, OLLIE, JOHNNY MAINE- 65 WINS BETWEEN THEM?
- From: Frank <frank.costello@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:14:55 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 12, 11:41 am, David <whatsamata...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 12, 7:33�am, Frank <frank.coste...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is 65 wins between them enough to overtake the Phillies?
I've never considered that stat before. Is it normal for a league
leading team to get 35 to 40 wins from their bullpen?
65 wins means quality starts, and good bullpen support. 40 bullpen
wins usually translates into poor starting pitching, lots of bullpen
innings and late inning comebacks. i'll take the comebacks, but an
overused bullpen (Glavine, Maine and whoever happened to be the #5
starter last year were being relieved in the 5th inning in September).
If there is a repeat in 2008, this team is in trouble.
- Prev by Date: Re: ESPN makes me sick
- Next by Date: Re: matching up the rumors
- Previous by thread: Re: PEDRO, JOHAN, OLLIE, JOHNNY MAINE- 65 WINS BETWEEN THEM?
- Next by thread: Re: PEDRO, JOHAN, OLLIE, JOHNNY MAINE- 65 WINS BETWEEN THEM?