Re: Best rotation in history of the game?
- From: Mad Mike <BassPlyr23@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:22:28 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 29, 11:27 pm, tony...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:49:33 -0500, "zubov" <piss...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Orioles had Palmer, Dobson, Cuellar and McNally...all 20 game winners. Two
pitchers do not a rotation make.
<blackje...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
If both Santana and Pedro stay healthy and put up what a season
consistent with their career average, the Mets have the best one, two
in the history of the game. Better certainly than Schilling/Johnson
and probably better than Koufax/Drysdale.
Yes, and they won 20 all in the same year, 1969, the year the Orioles
won the World Series...
Not true. Those four all DID win 20... in the same year... but it was
in 1971. The Orioles didn't win the World Series that year, either.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mets to sign Livan Hernandez
- Next by Date: I woke up this morning...
- Previous by thread: Re: Best rotation in history of the game?
- Next by thread: Re: Best rotation in history of the game?