Re: RIP - Don Cardwell

On 2008-01-17 05:32:06 -0500, "POPS" <metfan14@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

"Phil" <phil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2008011622152916807-phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2008-01-16 20:54:50 -0500, "Micheal Ray" <mrr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

"Phil" <phil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2008011619442416807-phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2008-01-16 19:09:32 -0500, "Micheal Ray" <mrr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

"Phil" <phil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2008011615525775249-phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2008-01-16 15:49:57 -0500, Matt <matttelles@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
Kenny Rogers, come to think of it, and AJ Burnett, looking at the list
(the content of which I'd never have known otherwise)...

But I bet you know how many bases Horace Clarke stole in 1972.

That was harsh, man.

I can never truly forgive you for being a Yankee fan.

But I've been born again. Hallelujah! That Yankee fan no longer exists! It
was hard work...

It should have been easy.........

Try getting anything done with such a massive coalition around you and see what happens. What about Poland?

  • Re: RIP - Don Cardwell
    ... Kenny Rogers, come to think of it, and AJ Burnett, looking at the ... I can never truly forgive you for being a Yankee fan. ... What about Poland? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: RIP - Don Cardwell
    ... Kenny Rogers, come to think of it, and AJ Burnett, looking at the ... What about Poland? ... Doesn't Micheal Ray's religion involve wearing a hair shirt? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: RIP - Don Cardwell
    ... Kenny Rogers, come to think of it, and AJ Burnett, looking at the ... What about Poland? ... But we really do have to be concerned about their genitals, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: RIP - Don Cardwell
    ... Kenny Rogers, come to think of it, and AJ Burnett, looking at the ... I can never truly forgive you for being a Yankee fan. ... What about Poland? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: RIP - Don Cardwell
    ... Kenny Rogers, come to think of it, and AJ Burnett, looking at the list ... I can never truly forgive you for being a Yankee fan. ... religious beliefs. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)