On Oct 9, 7:30 am, "Element" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Ritchie" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:470b49eb$0$26357$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Element" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:cMCOi.80$0x7.13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
letters in the alphabet.

CLEVELAND ROCKS!

They will get destroyed by Boston!

I hope they do. As far as I'm concerned, they did their job.

LGM 2008

Hey, all is fair in love and war. The angel says to watch your mouth.

Joyangel123
http://sportsartclub.googlepages.com/baseball

  • Re: More Wild
    ... to vote against the war in Iraq, years back before the war began. ... Marching to the Concord war, hey marching to the Concord war. ... It looks like Handsome Johnny with a flintlock in his hand, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: The Sands of Time Do Not Lie...
    ... Hey, kid, they did it *after* it was first ended it in the seceded ... Try to focus kid. ... We were discussing the ending of slavery. ... war, or even in the 19th century, is wrong. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: 1 in 20 UK schoolchildren thought Hitler was coach of a German football team
    ... Battle of Stalingrad were won it was just a matter of time. ... behaved when she declared war on Japan with only months to go. ... I'd much rather you just said' 'Hey - we screwed you, ... out several times that it was not just Britain but the entire British ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: The Sands of Time Do Not Lie...
    ... Hey, kid, they did it *after* it was first ended it in the seceded ... of the south that slavery was wrong. ... war, or even in the 19th century, is wrong. ... Hey, kid, it was Lincoln's war, and it was to preserve the Union. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: attack on Milan 1944 by allied airforce
    ... 'hey, we lost, but at least we fought' than to suddenly say, 'hey, ... doing such a choice was to show up in a German Kommandantur and volunteer ... war, committing war crimes against your own people... ... Romania and Finland also turned their ...
    (soc.history.war.world-war-ii)