Re: Always nice to a team celebrate on the Yankees infield

On 2007-10-09 00:24:48 -0400, Grimm-RHD <dwyer@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

Especially when that team is not the Yankees.

Grimm-RHD

How about seeing A-Pod's almost sole contribution to the series in what may be his last game as a Yankee, completely wasted?

It was actually kind of eerie seeing some NBC sportscasters standing outside Yankee Stadium in the middle of the eighth, talking about this devastating loss.

  • Re: Farewell, Yankee Stadium
    ... But there's nothing like Yankee Stadium, ... I feel bad for baseball fans who never walked around Monument Park, ... I know my boys will appreciate that the first pro baseball game they ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Article - Fans Cherish Final Moments At Yankee Stadium nbc
    ... we had a parade here this season after all. ... turnstiles and onto the Yankee Stadium concourse. ... They dropped to the dirt to shoot the ... A 93-year-old man named Julius Horowitz saw his first game ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Farewell, Yankee Stadium
    ... But there's nothing like Yankee Stadium, ... I feel bad for baseball fans who never walked around Monument Park, ... I know my boys will appreciate that the first pro baseball game they ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Article - Fans Cherish Final Moments At Yankee Stadium nbc
    ... turnstiles and onto the Yankee Stadium concourse. ... could the touch the dents on the outfield wall. ... They dropped to the dirt to shoot the ... A 93-year-old man named Julius Horowitz saw his first game ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Monday game 1:05
    ... Yankees-Blue Jays game on Sept. 24 at Yankee Stadium to begin at 1:05 p.m. ... Fans holding paid tickets for the April 25 postponed game or for the original 7:05 start time on Sept. 24 may use them for the rescheduled game between the Yankees and Blue Jays on Sept. 24 at 1:05 p.m., or exchange their paid tickets for any regular-season game at Yankee Stadium within 12 months of the postponed game. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)