It's the pitching, stupid

Kazmir, Bell are just the latest in a long line. This franchise has failed
to acquire, keep and develop pitching prospects in house for decades. They
need a commitment not only at the major league level but throughout the
minors and the scouting to place pitching first. You can't win consistently
with a rent-a-staff.

btb

P.S. if you can't fire a pitching coach under THESE circumstances, when can
you???

  • Re: more on gmas .. much lighter version
    ... DD this crap and let it linger around long enough for MIL to see it and DD to forget about it before pitching it. ... As the kids have gotten older I sort of made a standing joke about the fact that I pitch stuff away. ... Often I say those things need to be done at your house, or left at your house etc. Guess what - she doesn't want them either, lol. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Its the pitching, stupid
    ... keep and develop pitching prospects in house for decades. ... need a commitment not only at the major league level but throughout the ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)