Hopefully, these guys will not be Mets in 2008

Here are a list of current, and hopefully not future, Mets, players
who shouldn't and probably won't be back next year.

*David Newhan
*Aaron Sele
*Guillermo Mota
*Brian Lawrence

None of these contributed very much this past year.

Of the remaining Mets, some question marks, including.

*Orlando Hernandez and Tom Glavine - somehow I doubt that both will be
back.
*Jorge Sosa - a real enigma to me, who started out effectively and
then collapsed later in the season.
*Paul LoDuca - I happen to like the guy and hope he'll be back
*Shawn Green - I'd like him to come back, but as a bench player
*Lastings Milledge - I still like his potential and hope he'll be back
*Jose Valentin - may not be needed
*Duaner Sanchez - can he come back healthy?
*Ambiorix Burgos - can be effective if healthy, but that's a big if.

.