Re: Is it my imagination, or does WFAN's Mets Extra become...
- From: Phil <phil@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:33:51 GMT
On 2007-06-17 20:33:18 -0400, Wretch <wretch1@xxxxxxxxx> said:
On Jun 17, 7:43 pm, Phil <p...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:...Yankees Extra six nights a season? With no such reciprocity going on
over on the Yankees radio broadcast on CBS...?
What a dumb bit of whining, even for you Phil. WFAN is essentially a
24/7 sports station, and it's thus entirely consistent for them to
spend time on the Yankees or any other sports franchise.
Which of course they can't do in the 987 hours of Yankee worship from Gasbag and the Cur immediately prior to most Met games?
sports programming is almost entirely restricted to Yankee games,
And about 90 minutes of pre-game show devoted entirely, as in 100% of content, to the Yankees, as if they were about to play a split-squad spring training game against themselves.
almost all of their programming non-sports news related. The missoin
of these stations is entirely different, thence rendering pointless
Have a good time watching the Yankees struggle to break even...
- Prev by Date: Re: Emu/Insulting Posts (OT)
- Next by Date: Re: Is it my imagination, or does WFAN's Mets Extra become...
- Previous by thread: Re: Is it my imagination, or does WFAN's Mets Extra become...
- Next by thread: Re: Is it my imagination, or does WFAN's Mets Extra become...