Re: Too bad Pedro won't be ready for the Tigers series this weekend
- From: "glassman" <jksinrod@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:35:51 -0400
""Chris ®"" <headbanger11421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
You almost see it Phil, but not quite. Why
were the Japanese Americans put in
camps? Because they LOOKED different.
No, they were locked up because they were Japanese and we were at war
with Japan. We didn't lock up all the Chinese and Koreans in the
country, and they sure do look a lot like the Japanese.
You are so wrong Chris. Go open up a history book and learn. George (Mr.
Sulu) Takei's book will give you a good start. Many Asian Americans, (at
the time most were Japanese), were easily identified and ALL were locked up
regardless of innocence. Can you see them doing that to the Germans or the
- Prev by Date: Re: weekend
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Hmmmmn.
- Previous by thread: Re: Too bad Pedro won't be ready for the Tigers series this weekend
- Next by thread: Re: Too bad Pedro won't be ready for the Tigers series this weekend