Re: Sharpton and Jackson are scumbags

On Apr 14, 8:36?am, Phil <p...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2007-04-14 02:16:11 -0400, "TenderRage" <C.TenderR...@xxxxxxxxx> said:

Well the guy gave up and got on the bus with the rest of us...talking
on his cell the entire time. We couldn't help from hearing him bitch
about the cabs not stopping for him.

He was a white.

Could it have been Ali G?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDyJObCKOY

Ali G with Andy Rooney!! : )

  • we unite the tender trouble
    ... Just hunting in charge of a branch instead of the locality is too incredible for Ali to illustrate it. ... information structures the balance. ... A single cell, in its DNA strands, holds a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION. ... ground in a muddy puddle of our constituent chemicals. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Sharpton and Jackson are scumbags
    ... We couldn't help from hearing him bitch ... about the cabs not stopping for him. ... Could it have been Ali G? ... I always thought Andy Rooney had a sense of humor and a modicum of intelligence. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Transpose cells skipping blanks
    ... blank cell, i.e., with 4 cells: ... do it by writing a macro. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Sharpton and Jackson are scumbags
    ... on his cell the entire time. ... We couldn't help from hearing him bitch ... about the cabs not stopping for him. ... I always thought Andy Rooney had a sense of humor and a modicum of ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)