Re: Runaway = Boring

"Sam Hutcheson" <samh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1154270848.089142.264530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Topo Gigio wrote:
"Robert" <floyd99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:HPRyg.12906$v75.9479@xxxxxxxxxxx
This has been a great run so far, but there's not much drama with this
team. At least in '86 we had the hated curtain calls, a few fights
(Knight
most notably), the Tuefel-Darling strip club incident, etc. I'm surely
not
complaining but all this team does is win!

The Mets appear to be a lock to make it to the World Series.

Hardly.

The Mets appear to be a lock to make the playoffs. That is all.

How do you say Jeff Francoeur is my main man in Hebrew?

  • Re: Runaway = Boring
    ... most notably), the Tuefel-Darling strip club incident, etc. I'm surely not ... The Mets appear to be a lock to make it to the World Series. ... Detroit, Detroit with the home field advantage? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Runaway = Boring
    ... most notably), the Tuefel-Darling strip club incident, etc. I'm surely not ... The Mets appear to be a lock to make it to the World Series. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Runaway = Boring
    ... most notably), the Tuefel-Darling strip club incident, etc. I'm surely not ... complaining but all this team does is win! ... The Mets appear to be a lock to make it to the World Series. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Born Again Castillo
    ... let's lock him down for another four years. ... Let's not, and then have him play like a superstar for half of next season for some other team (and probably get some embarrassing, vindictive clutch hits against the Mets), have a media circus about how stupid the Mets were to let him get away, and then he can retire and everybody's happy. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Home field advantage for NLDS
    ... So is it a lock that the Mets will have home ... field advantage for the NLDS? ... METS = My Entire Team Sucks GO RANGERS!!! ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)