Re: Do they pay John Miller to be a jackass?
- From: "Micheal Ray" <mrr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:16:20 -0400
"Wretch" <wretch1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i agree. 15 minutes on whats more important. todays game or tomorrows
Do Fred Wilpon and Omar Minaya pay you to blubber about the announcers
only after the Muts get their asses kicked by the New York Yankees on
Sunday Night Baseball?
Next year, ESPN will have Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich instead.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ron Darling was right.
- Next by Date: Re: Don't feed the Wretch
- Previous by thread: Re: Do they pay John Miller to be a jackass?
- Next by thread: Re: Do they pay John Miller to be a jackass?