Re: Beltran's bunt.
- From: "Topo Gigio" <andrewmossop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 03:58:04 GMT
"Mike" <mikey117@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Topo Gigio" <andrewmossop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Met-in-PR" <orb@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
There are no better stories in NY right now?? Every paper today have an
article about Beltran bunting last night, during a ST game.
Teams that bunt don't know baseball. Take the Japanese and Cuban teams;
they bunt at any time for no apparent reason. I ask, is that any way to
win a ball game?
You forgot the <sarcasm> </sarcasm> tags...
I didn't think it was necessary. The truth is now known keep them guessing.
The day of the juiced player is over.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pedro on the mound
- Next by Date: Re: Beltran's bunt.
- Previous by thread: Re: Beltran's bunt.
- Next by thread: Re: Beltran's bunt.