Re: Jose 'Herpes' Lima

"Phil" <phil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2006030108121050073-phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2006-03-01 07:17:38 -0500, "Joseph Richardson" <jmrich1spam@xxxxxxxxxx>
said:

"RUL ®" <raving@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:h4fa021760nbhd1hskn3mrds3rp4mkm9fq@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 04:27:16 GMT, matty2333@xxxxxxx (Matt K.) wrote:

He's a disgrace to all of baseball.

Oh, please. He's not even in the top 50.

Who's the disgrace -- Lima or BlackJet?

Well, BlackJet would have been a disgrace had he not expiated his crimes
by falling on his sword. I have to say that on some levels, I admire the
resolution behind that stoic decision.

Does anyone know whether he was able to still follow the Mets while on the
other side?

  • Re: Jose Herpes Lima
    ... BlackJet would have been a disgrace had he not expiated his crimes by falling on his sword. ... Does anyone know whether he was able to still follow the Mets while on the other side? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Jose Herpes Lima
    ... BlackJet would have been a disgrace had he not expiated his crimes by falling on his sword. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: young pitchers
    ... Who needs Soler and Pelfrey when you have Lima and Gonzalez? ... Lima is a disgrace and should have been out of major league baseball ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)