New Mets TV Channel

Has anyone heard when the new Mets TV hannel on cable will start? Wondering
how soon we'll be able to start watching THE team this year in
SprigTraining? Nice thing is it should be part of basic cable up here which
is great.
If you want to see the Mets of the future in some good baseball, come on up
to see the Binghamton Mets. The fun starts April 6 at NYSEG Stadium.
LET'S GO METS!!!

Tom
tmiller5@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Where did David Wright go so wrong ?
    ... NY baseball history, and I grew up watching World Series victories ... Mets of recent years have demonstrated that they are the opposite. ... Anything he posts needs to be viewed as the rantings of a brain ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Where did Monty go so wrong?
    ... And he seems to be watching the Yankees and thinking that he's ... badmouth the players that you don't like, ... pitching has been nothing short of wretched this season. ... If you want to know why the Mets are so far behind in the standings, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Knitting-crochet block
    ... This means crocheting, reading, crosswords, writing, and ... watching every Mets and Yankees game. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: Baseball / NASCAR
    ... some roving idiot going from food vendor to food vendor telling ... I love both the RedSox and the Mets but the best place to watch a ballgame, ... either in person or on t.v., is the minor leagues. ... How are you watching these minor league games? ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Where did David Wright go so wrong ?
    ... I don't have to be a mind reader, just a reader of all the hateful and ... and I grew up watching World Series victories ... Mets since about 1965. ... it's because they are hitting against a "meatball" pitcher. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)