Re: DAVID WRIGHT (NY Post)
- From: Sam Hutcheson <thisisnotmyemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:45:44 -0500
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:51:46 -0500, J M <dontask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:16:55 -0500, Sam Hutcheson
>>On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 16:24:33 GMT, RUL ® <raving@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 06:47:49 -0500, "Bruce W. Goldstein"
>>>Best line in the whole article: "I want to be a Met my whole career."
>>>You gotta love this kid.
>>that's real easy to say when you're still a full service year away
>If the Mets aren't stupid with him, he'll stay a Met. But that's a
if he doesn't, he's either injured himself severely, has a drug habit,
or the mets are stupid.
"How it hurts to refuse a spoon, to say no to a door, to deny everything that habit
has licked to a suitable smoothness. How much simpler to accept the easy request
of a spoon, to use it, to stir the coffee." -- Julio Cortazar
- Prev by Date: Re: A. Hernandez - Dominican League Rookie of the Year
- Next by Date: Re: WFAN reporting trade
- Previous by thread: Re: DAVID WRIGHT (NY Post)
- Next by thread: Met? Yankee? What Broadcaster Is About To Be Outed?