Re: Peterson and Randolf
- From: "Met-in-PR" <orb@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:01:16 -0400
"Beach Runner" <bob@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Bill wrote:
>> mrbrklyn wrote:
>>>This trade everyone and their mother just KNEW is was flat out breain
>>>dead from the start. You don't trade young pitching unless your
>>>getting a Hall of Fame caliber player back.
> Peterson said give him 10 minutes with Zambaro.
And you think this is the ONLY reason the Mets made the deal? Do you think
they would have made the deal if they were 20 games out of the WC? Business
decisions are not made based on a comment. Stop believing whatever the
Let's Go Mets!!!
Now we will understand what he has meant to this club: The Mets without
Piazza are like a pastrami sandwich without the pastrami.....Mark Herrman
>> Then blame the GM at the time. Last I heard, pitching coaches do
>> not actually execute trades, whether they give their blessing to
>> the deal or not.
- Prev by Date: Re: Furcal - Second Base
- Next by Date: Re: Peterson and Randolf
- Previous by thread: Re: Peterson and Randolf
- Next by thread: Re: Peterson and Randolf