Struggling to score runs.
- From: "Met-in-PR" <orb@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:09:13 -0400
So the Mets are now 2 1/2 back, but the race for the NL WC should continue
to be close until the last day of the season. Now, the Mets definitely need
to score more runs if they want to be in the race. The team has definitely
struggle since the SF series, now they faced three of the best pitchers in
baseball. The starting pitchers must be on their games for the weekend,
because the offense will have a tough time. As for what the Mets could do:
1) Willie, stop putting an automatic out 2B in the second spot of the lineup
(Cairo or Matsui). What the hell is he thinking with this move?? Bring
Anderson Hernandez from AAA, he can't do worst that what the Mets already
2) Jacobs hitting in front of Diaz?? I mean, base on his first 10 ABs?
Because he wants to split left handed and right handed?? Is Willie thinking
about the Mgrs move for the 7 or 8 inning by making this move?? What happens
to the first 6 innings, keep struggling?? Just another stupid move by him.
3) Minky should be back tonight and he was hitting the ball well before the
injury, hope this helps. This is the lineup I like to see from tonight on:
It should give the Mets are better chance to score more runs. They also need
both Beltran and Floyd to get red hot in a hurry. Without Piazza or Cameron
for the rest of the season, they will need them to carry the team.
Let's Go Mets!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Omar, Welcome to the Hot Seat
- Next by Date: Re: Omar, Welcome to the Hot Seat
- Previous by thread: Who is it?
- Next by thread: Re: Struggling to score runs.