Re: WFAN Question...
- From: kevin flynn <ocean25@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:51:01 GMT
Great point about the 20/20 after 2:00pm. Mid-afternoons tend to be
fairly quiet and any score or interesting story can be mentioned by the
host for sure. The 20/20 seems to only really be a window to.....MORE
In article <TOOdnZ2dnZ0lP_vjnZ2dnZSwiN6dnZ2dRVn-yJ2dnZ0@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> How about rarely discussing issues that happen off the field, or never
> letting callers talk to guests? Those on location bore fests that Mike
> and The Dog, and Joe and Sid have been doing aren't the most fun either.
> What a load of asskissing those shows are.
> Why is a 20/20 update needed after 2 PM, or in the afternoon? Rarely is
> there anything happening that the on-air host can't talk about after
> being informed by the producer.
> Finally, how about bringing in some guys whose sports knowledge dates
> back to before 1992 to do the overnights?
- Prev by Date: Re: DJ Eddie Trunk Writes About Being Canned by XM
- Next by Date: Re: Quote of the Week....errr...Day - 8/30/2005
- Previous by thread: Re: DJ Eddie Trunk Writes About Being Canned by XM
- Next by thread: Re: WFAN Question...