You cant take this team seriously

Far too many times have the Mets thrown away potential victories this
year, which is why Im afraid they are destined to finish at .500. The
players looked dazed and confused now. Id be shocked if they can win
this.

  • You cant take this team seriously
    ... Far too many times have the Mets thrown away potential victories this ... which is why Im afraid they are destined to finish at .500. ... players looked dazed and confused now. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Steph still 0 for life at individual immunites/challenges
    ... >>think it's hilarious how the others are afraid of her as she sits high on ... > There is discussion on usenet and every other Survivor forum about all ... > the "unknown" players every single season. ... > the biggest losers in Survivor history up til this point. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Sutton silence
    ... >> Unfortunately daren't say but I'm afraid it is fact. ... O'Neill did a fantastic job at Celtic but he let certain players ... > No disresepct to your source but I suspect that Sutton had the chance to ... The dressing room part, I sincerely hope comes around and they come together ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic)
  • Re: adjusted pip count methods
    ... of your daily routine. ... I run the forums. ... Since Stick isn't afraid to plug his own site, ... they feel they can't add anything to what the world-class players say, ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Re: {kjd-sys} Races, classes, and advancement
    ... I have a biased "beef" with it in that if I have an 18 I must also ... have at best 9 or some negative modifier. ... My philosophy is players are afraid of 8's only as much as their DMs ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)