Met Thoughts on Saturday

Victor Diaz -

Glad Victor Diaz is finally back. But it's sad it took something like
what happened, for him to come back. Hopefully, his AAA days are
forever behind him now. And he will claim the RF spot for the Metsies
for good now.

David Wright -

The 3rd spot in the Mets batting order should belong to David Wright
for the next 10 years. I've been so high on him lately, and was kinda
brought back down to earth when flipping through the tv channels
yesterday, I saw a old 60 minutes on Darryl Strawberry and Dwight
Gooden. And how promising their careers once were. Let's hope David
does see his promise through with the Mets.

Jae Seo -

What took the Mets so damn long to demote Ishii and insert Seo. I
have a feeling he will have another good outing today. He sure can't
be any worse than Ishii.

Tough loss again last night. Somebody remind me again how terrible
Armando Benitez was? Funny, how all these posts go up about the all
time Met worst trades and their is hardly ever any mention of the
Armando Benitez trade (give away).

Super T

  • Re: When do the Mets finally give up on Wright or Reyes?
    ... David Wright is the Greatest Hitter to ever play for the Mets.. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: A special gift just for Ruben...
    ... Monty -- you appear to have a terminal case of David Wright ... And you have the gall to call other Mets' fans delusional? ... pitching isn't bad. ... ERA, despite playing in a tremendous park for pitchers, and 14th of 16 ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • A Short Wright Inteview - NY Daily News Mets Blog
    ... I can't get enough of David Wright. ... Mets minor league teams. ... A- Grades were probably the biggest thing. ... I remember getting Rip Tide, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: What is the "bottom line" on Wright and Reyes, going forward ?
    ... That is because your Arrogant and a Coward. ... Comparing Perez to David Wright just proves how Uncoachable and Arrogant ... Mets History, is causing the team to "Flounder". ... Blah Blah Blah Blah BLah... ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: The Marv Throneberry Award for 8/02/09
    ... I cant believe that the Amazing Mets are having a down year after losing so many starting ... Shame on the Wilpons,shame on Omar,shame on David Wright for not having Babe Ruth ... Shame on all those AAA players for not becoming Superstars after the Mets brought them ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)