Re: Anna is going to screw him good tonight!

bklyntom wrote:

"Paul R." <paul255@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:42fad5bd.348899750@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What does Kris get for a no-hitter?   Access to all 3 of her holes?

You are either a child, stoned or stupid - probably all three.

Tom

I stand in agreement with Rubin, in spite of our many differences. His sex life is not a topic for you to discuss. Decent people respect privacy.

  • Re: Lon
    ... On 10/24/12 4:07 PM, Tom J wrote: ... RV I bought a drop hitch reciever he had. ... He still is a decent guy. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: PING Dave Balderstone, eh.
    ... Tom, happy but dry in Tucson. ... just talk decent to ... A lot of them buy those ugly Ford four door "pickups", ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Downhill Racer
    ... The accusation boys resort to when they can't come up with a ... decent argument. ... Hey, remember the black toenail gal and the TOM thing? ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine.moderated)
  • Re: TR 8-6 to 8-10
    ... > EE........the best you can do is call me a web tv loser? ... > the only decent people here, in your eyes, are the haters of Chuck? ... Tom ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)