Re: Tom Seaver or Dwight Gooden?
- From: "Matt" <matttelles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 2 Aug 2005 20:01:36 -0700
Ruben Safir wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:20:53 -0700, Matt wrote:
> > Who would I rather have faced at his prime? Hm. Seaver, I think.
> > Gooden's curveball would have made me sick.
> Seavers slider would have made me afraid to stay in the box
They both threw in the mid to high 90s. I'm NOT getting in the box
against them no matter what. Heck, I wouldn't face Nolan Ryan NOW.
- Prev by Date: Thanks again, Beltran!
- Next by Date: Re: Braves pick up Farnsworth
- Previous by thread: Re: Tom Seaver or Dwight Gooden?
- Next by thread: Re: Tom Seaver or Dwight Gooden?