Re: Another Roster Move

>What exactly did Heath Bell do wrong?

Maybe they want him to get more innings at AAA now that Heilman has
solidified his role as the 7th inning guy.

--
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

  • Re: Mets pitching solution as we move forward
    ... Heilman can't go to the rotation without stretching out his arm. ... really stepped up to show they can eat some middle innings. ... Milledge to get themselves a starter via trade... ... The Mets also took the incalculable risk of clearing Benson's salary, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Texas whips Mets---goodbye Willie..
    ... Wellm Bradford threw in 79 games and 64 innings and Oliver threw in 61 ... you can see what the collapse of Heilman has ... rode into the WS propelled in large part by great ballpens. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: State of the Franchise ...
    ... I'd take a shot there. ... with you about the starters. ... dozen, however, if the 6th 7th and 8th innings are CONSTANTLY in the ... I'm Willie this guy is on thin ice and my closer is Heilman. ...