Re: Dodgers uniforms?
- From: "Kevrob" <kevrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 23 Jul 2005 12:38:44 -0700
Bruce W. Goldstein wrote:
> Joseph Richardson wrote:
> > "Mad Mike" <BassPlyr23@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > news:1122123373.973170.285130@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >>I thought it was made compulsory in 1979 for National League teams to
> >>have players' names on the backs of (at least) their road uniforms.
> >>Why are the Dodgers suddenly exempt from this rule?
> > The bigger question is when did Olerud become their third-base coach.
> When Rickey called the Dodgers..............
> So the guy got hit in the ear four days ago. Why doesn't his helmet have
> the ear flap???
The really big Q? is why the Los Angeles team still puts Brooklyn's
nickname across their home unis. It's not as if L.A. has any trolleys
to dodge. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Trade this
- Next by Date: Re: Adam Dunn
- Previous by thread: Re: Dodgers uniforms?
- Next by thread: Re: Dodgers uniforms?