Crawford rumors

Crawford for H. Ramirez and Heath Bell from the Marlins is the latest
roumor.

  • Re: Crawford rumors
    ... Crawford for H. Ramirez and Heath Bell from the Marlins is the latest ... roumor. ... Thank goodness it's already been squelched. ... Heath Bell is another Jenks. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Red Sox Attempted To Acquire Hanley Ramirez
    ... a play to re-acquire Marlins superstar Hanley Ramirez after losing out ... mmmm...I'd trade Ellsbury and Bucholz for Ramirez. ... pick up Abreu and stick him in lf. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Red Sox Attempted To Acquire Hanley Ramirez
    ... a play to re-acquire Marlins superstar Hanley Ramirez after losing out ... they'd need to be bowled over to trade their young shortstop. ... mmmm...I'd trade Ellsbury and Bucholz for Ramirez. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Red Sox Attempted To Acquire Hanley Ramirez
    ... a play to re-acquire Marlins superstar Hanley Ramirez after losing out ... they'd need to be bowled over to trade their young shortstop. ... mmmm...I'd trade Ellsbury and Bucholz for Ramirez. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Red Sox Attempted To Acquire Hanley Ramirez
    ... Marlins listened, but no agreement was reached and talks have ended. ... Ramirez, 25, is signed at a discount through the 2014 season. ... Of course Abreu ... "Since Boston is said to be happy with Jed Lowrie at shortstop, it's possible the Red Sox might have considered using Ramirez in center field." ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)