Tweet 7/18

# Ventura, whose 18 grand slams are 5th all-time, hit it over the
wall, but left the field after touching 1st; it was scored a single.

  • gforth: SDL/OpenGL Graphics Part X
    ... Ray casting is fast because it utilizes some geometric constraints. ... The basic idea of raycasting is as follows: the map is a 2D square ... value (= a wall with a certain color or texture). ... If it is inside a wall (hit) ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: A1GP...
    ... >>there is a tractor and marshall access gap in the wall. ... >>> similar to how Greg Moore hit the wall in his fatal accident, ... >>> that it may have hit at an angle where the rear of the car took the ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Fit person start squash - what should I focus on
    ... >I have just started playing squash so I am pretty ... try and get back to the T on the court after each shot you hit. ... there are really 2 goals that a squash serve has. ... to end up fairly close to the back wall. ...
    (rec.sport.squash)
  • Re: [OT] Bye Guys!
    ... no man would ever have hit me more than once - I would have been out of there before he could turn around to land a second blow! ... Husband is so annoyed that his food is not right that he gets hold of his wife by the neck and throws her against the wall. ... (Of course he had no idea how to replace it, so I had to - with him anxiously hovering, afraid there "might be some current left" in the wires, even though I'd pulled the master switch first!) ... However, he knew if he ever hit me, I'd be gone faster than he could say "please stay", so he confined the temper tantrums to mere "sound and fury" and an occasional assault on inanimate objects. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Public School was a waste of my time (Re: When even a Republican can see it....)
    ... Sounds awful, but maybe if I'd had that, I'd know some calculus now. ... I was an A student in math classes until I hit calculus. ... Could be he hit the wall. ... I clearly remember when I hit the wall in my math class in college. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)