Tweet 7/18

# Ventura was the 10th pick in the 1988 draft, by the White Sox, and
made the big leagues the following September.

  • Re: Tweet 7/18
    ... made the big leagues the following September. ... Playing few if any actual minor league games, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Poor Bye Week Planning
    ... > all-star draft. ... he'd be killing in both my leagues. ... about parker too...i ended up taking travis henry & alvin pearman as my ... damn that fred taylor! ...
    (rec.sport.football.fantasy)
  • Re: Why the hell do you guys draft so early?
    ... Online leagues take an inordinate amount of time to organize and ... draft, so it is imperative that the draft start earlier. ... online beast. ... Local in-person leagues NEVER draft this early, ...
    (rec.sport.football.fantasy)
  • Re: Why the hell do you guys draft so early?
    ... Online leagues take an inordinate amount of time to organize and ... draft, so it is imperative that the draft start earlier. ... online beast. ... Local in-person leagues NEVER draft this early, ...
    (rec.sport.football.fantasy)
  • Re: Whats the plan here?
    ... The don't sign Gagne, offer arbitration, and get two draft picks. ... that's also true as that is what happened in regard to the Dye trade ... The White Sox knew they could get two high draft picks for Dye ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)