Tweet 7/18

# Ventura, who just turned 45, attended Righetti High School (no
relation to the star pitcher) in Santa Maria, California.

  • Re: Question for Scottie
    ... in Oakland, California. ... labeled the "Santa Maria steak".) ... "Santa Maria rub" on other steaks that I do, ... BBQ ribs are hugely popular here, and are generally the best I've had, ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Question for Scottie
    ... unless you mean the inferior cut of meat inexplicably popular in CA. ... in Oakland, California. ... labeled the "Santa Maria steak".) ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Tweet 7/18
    ... # Ventura, who just turned 45, attended Righetti High School (no ... relation to the star pitcher) in Santa Maria, ... Is the pitcher related to the hottie, Amanda Righetti, who plays Grace ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: $7.42/gallon avgas
    ... :> .Blueskies. ... :>> OK, OT for sure, but the best BBQ is the Santa Maria BBQ (California ... You need to go down main street in Santa Maria. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • USAC-WM: Santa Maria results 2007-07-14
    ... Santa Maria, California -- Santa Maria Speedway ... (8 laps) ...
    (rec.autos.sport.info)