Tweet 7/17

# A true ace would not come into tonight's game and take a dump on the
mound at Fenway Park like Lester did. You think Koufax would? Pedro?

  • Re: Should have left Lester in, dumbass.
    ... said that they were going to until they saw Lester come off the mound ... I'm reminded of the expression "Learn from the mistakes of others. ... And Tito was obviously trying to learn from Grady Little's mistake in ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: nbc Bigger than the game nbc
    ... but dominating the game had to go to Bob Gibson. ... In fact...they changed the height of the mound in 69 ... Only because Koufax was gone by then ... ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: DiceK to skip a start
    ... I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Wake on the mound, ... does put Lester against Price ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)