Tweet 7/17

# These faux aces put the offense in a hole and tax the pen. If by
some miracle we make the playoffs, the starters will bury us.

  • Re: (NDC) As the NFL Season Begins........
    ... down the chances of of NE winning a title, so that if they do, you can ... of coaches might have rested their starters in week 15 and 16 after ... and done in the playoffs. ... starters) they were rewarded by the football gods by winning the Super ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Pathetic
    ... They spent a ton of energy trying to catch the Red Sox. ... rendered useless at the end of the season and playoffs. ... You only need 3 good starters for the playoffs, ... Lack of depth with young players. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2012-10-05 (Friday)
    ... people will finally realize that every game really does ... playoffs can still make or break you and should *always* be treated as ... but I'd continue to start my starters every time out. ... I'm more sympathetic to resting football players, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Stopper
    ... I'd rather have a Pedro, don't forget that starters have to work ... Going seven innings and giving up only one run is a success, ... I do have to qualify the above for the playoffs because the ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Football question...
    ... larger city teams. ... starters the last two weeks of the season. ... started their momentum in to the playoffs and through the SB win last ... have injured guys who *need* rest, then sure, resting them makes sense. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)