Tweet 7/11

# While playing in the PCL in 1942, Herman was Gary Cooper?s body
double for some baseball scenes in Pride of the Yankees.

  • Re: Deer ESPN
    ... you cram 3 minutes of commercials every 6 minutes or so? ... PRIDE OF THE YANKEES on TCM. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • What is wrong with red sox fans ? Please tell me
    ... ya know theres hate AND pride and god gave you the intelligence to choose which ever, but where Yankees fans choose pride for their team ... the red sox fans choose hate for the Yankees. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: What is wrong with red sox fans ? Please tell me
    ... but where Yankees fans choose pride for their team ... the red sox fans choose hate for the Yankees. ... and the dumbest thing to say is the Yankees suck!!! ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Heck of a Game
    ... And Lou Gehrig was the Pride of the Yankees. ... injury after injury and setback after setback, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Best Baseball Movies? (nbc)
    ... Dan wrote: ... Pride of the Yankees should be in the Top 5 somewhere. ... The Lou Gehrig one. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)