Tweet 7/11

# Sukeforth only played 124 games for Brooklyn, but was Jackie
Robinson?s 1st major league manager in 1947.

  • Re: Oh crap......
    ... >this is so goddamn addictive....... ... and i thought only Jackie can find all the addictive stupid ... games in this universe.. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: annoying game
    ... I love these games, but my brain melted on level 6 lol ... Jackie, you now hold the record for the most ... did it hook you in too? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Monthly PAPA Tournaments at Satellite lounge starting sunday October 3rd?
    ... at Satellite Lounge in Brooklyn. ... Two extra games will be brought in ... elimination tournament will start. ... to bring some interesting games that I own.(Top Card,Pro Pool, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Tweet 8/28
    ... # The Dodgers hung on to win their first World Series, ... one in Brooklyn. ... Gilliam hit .292 with 8 walks in 7 games. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Help Stamp Out Buglers!
    ... I need a nice story by my Uncle (Brooklyn) Mario. ... Jackie ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)