Tweet 7/11

# It?s important to note that Herman didn?t lead NL in any stat those
years, as lots of players had video game numbers.

  • Classes and Arrays - Novice question
    ... Set killCountStat = new StatisticClass ... Then I create an array of Players, ... I want to call this function for every stat I am ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Attn: Brilliant statisticians of asb.ny-m
    ... I'm just a baseball coach :-). ... come to the point that there are very few surprises on offense and ... to evaluate offensive players and W's and S's to evaluate pitchers, ... why the RC/G stat is not more promiment. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • newz article: Golden Tee video golf game
    ... A player finesses a chip shot on Golden Tee, ... Golden Tee video game machine's trackball, ... Chernobrov, a 32-year-old computer analyst who estimates he plays the ... lucrative for players too - with some earning as much as $30,000 in ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: A sword named "Dreamslayer"
    ... dump stat, for people with no class abilities directly tied to ... concerned about lacking the perception skill bonuses. ... Spot and Sense Motive, which most of my players take at least a little ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Scoring, and Time limits
    ... > There are enough carbon copy variants of angband, ... it would reward fast players and don't drive away ... I would probably stop playing a variant with a time limit, ... age and if a stat goes to zero it would be game over. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)