Tweet 7/11

# It?s important to note that Herman didn?t lead NL in any stat those
years, as lots of players had video game numbers.

  • Classes and Arrays - Novice question
    ... Set killCountStat = new StatisticClass ... Then I create an array of Players, ... I want to call this function for every stat I am ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Attn: Brilliant statisticians of asb.ny-m
    ... I'm just a baseball coach :-). ... come to the point that there are very few surprises on offense and ... to evaluate offensive players and W's and S's to evaluate pitchers, ... why the RC/G stat is not more promiment. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • newz article: Golden Tee video golf game
    ... A player finesses a chip shot on Golden Tee, ... Golden Tee video game machine's trackball, ... Chernobrov, a 32-year-old computer analyst who estimates he plays the ... lucrative for players too - with some earning as much as $30,000 in ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: A sword named "Dreamslayer"
    ... dump stat, for people with no class abilities directly tied to ... concerned about lacking the perception skill bonuses. ... Spot and Sense Motive, which most of my players take at least a little ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: NADAL - FEDERER, CAREER STATISTICS COMPARISON
    ... If the previous record were 22, if players ... of *course* this sort of margin in a more meaningful stat ... no-one cares if a player plays twenty, ... even a couple hundred baseball games in a row without missing ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)