Tweet 7/11

# TOXICOLOGY RESULTS ARE IN: Kevin Millar confirms our worst fears,
saying that the Red Sox clubhouse is beyond repair.

  • Re: A pro-Israel Lebanese..
    ... > When you point to "historical Christian angst and fear which channels into ... That is all I am saying. ... And whatever fears ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Re: Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1
    ... And what I'm saying is that DD is dane ... > bramaged beyond repair, take it away. ... You want to write a replacement? ... probably a bug that should be reported and fixed. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Insurance question
    ... vehicles more than a few years old that have never had a bump. ... You're saying, you know for 100% certain, that the 75 and 156 have ... something equally surprising of all cars brought in required a repair ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: Law on travelling for repairs
    ... you could get away with saying "I was just taking it to a mates to get ... car was actually roadworthy. ... If it were, the drivers of those vehicles would be committing an offence if they drove it from an MOT station to either repair themselves, or to get someone to repair it for them. ... As I see it, the concession allowing a car to be driven to an MOT station for testing, or from there to a place of repair, allows for the fact that the car might not be roadworthy at those particular times. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)
  • Re: Edwards Whiner And A Danger To Others
    ... so you are saying he lifted, ... "Better take that 13" Motorola to the shop for repair, ... momentarily lift when CE got loose in front of him." ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)