Tweet 7/11

# TOXICOLOGY RESULTS ARE IN: Kevin Millar confirms our worst fears,
saying that the Red Sox clubhouse is beyond repair.

  • Re: A pro-Israel Lebanese..
    ... > When you point to "historical Christian angst and fear which channels into ... That is all I am saying. ... And whatever fears ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Re: Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1
    ... And what I'm saying is that DD is dane ... > bramaged beyond repair, take it away. ... You want to write a replacement? ... probably a bug that should be reported and fixed. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Insurance question
    ... vehicles more than a few years old that have never had a bump. ... You're saying, you know for 100% certain, that the 75 and 156 have ... something equally surprising of all cars brought in required a repair ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: Edwards Whiner And A Danger To Others
    ... so you are saying he lifted, ... "Better take that 13" Motorola to the shop for repair, ... momentarily lift when CE got loose in front of him." ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: Very Noisy Disposal ... Fixable?
    ... infrequently) get quiet. ... you're saying your not as smart as the people who sit on an assembly ... intelligence and mechanical skills should be able to repair that item? ... Consider the assembly line worker who ...
    (alt.home.repair)