Anyone like to have Youk back now?

I can't say I actually slammed the Sox for it...but damn...what a boneheaded move THAT deal turned out to be. Well they HAD to make room for Middlebrooks though right? Why the rush? Now I read they're actually considering dealing for freaking Inge. Lifetime .234 hitter. He'll go well on this club right now. Good grief.

  • Re: Edes by position LEFT BIELD !!!
    ... the Sox have a mediocre team right now. ... Sox to trade some 2007 wins (Ramirez) for future wins ... hitters out there -- and that his value as a hitter is ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Everybody off the ledge
    ... really look at it is a .500 club at best.... ... Do you *really* think the Sox are a .500 team at best? ... Something has to be done or King George will further ruin the ... Perhaps a new Commissioner with some gumption and ability would ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Everybody off the ledge
    ... really look at it is a .500 club at best.... ... You may not be an idiot...but you did stay at a Holiday Inn Express ... Do you *really* think the Sox are a .500 team at best? ... I'm still amazed at how the Yankees spend, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Choking, Clutch Hitting, and I do hope we KEEP Big Papi
    ... How many times did a club go 7-20 or 8-21 or worse over a calendar month ... question would be along the lines of: How many teams in major league ... baseball history have had as GOOD a record as the Sox before OR EVEN ... while sporting a large number of starter innings ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: This is probably too radical !!!
    ... RED SOX!!! ... I just don't see Theo calling up 3 minor leaguers to fill the back end ... Well, actually, Delcarmen is on the big club right now, come to think of it, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)