Slide over Jackie....

I don't think the Red Sox will put #33 or #47 on right field roof box
facade in Fenway Park....

.....but can you imagine anyone wearing #34 in Boston again?

  • Re: My no longer missing son
    ... I can't imagine how much ... this must hurt all of you that loved him. ... Talked to the deputy coroner yesterday about ... > But he was wearing the clothes he had been wearing, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: i am disgusted with the standard of this group
    ... For some reason I imagine you sitting at your computer, wearing a pink boa, when you say something like that. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Obama and stereotyping
    ... Obama guy wearing a kevlar vest with a bullseye on it yet? ... It's hard to imagine why anyone would want to go to all that effort ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: for all you helmets are bad types...
    ... Can only imagine the consequences would be dire if my head hit the ... dosn't deter *me* from wearing mine. ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Frank Skinners Banjo Gig
    ... Deely Boppers? ... I can't quite imagine you wearing those... ... Stephen Kellett ...
    (uk.music.folk)