Tweet 7/4

# WILD DAY IN HOCKEY! Minnesota signs Parise and Suter. Damn!

  • Re: Fucking Republican Assholes
    ... Juvenal coined the phrase "panem et ... circenses", and indeed, this is the danger of Democracy. ... someone ran on the platform "I'll bring the Lakers back to Minnesota!" ... There is a lot to criticize Coleman for, but bringing hockey back to Minnesota was a righteous act, restoring order to the universe. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Debate Comment
    ... I'm thinking of all the people watching and asking themselves, ... hockey mom?" ... Good point -- I'm from Minnesota, so that slid right on by. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)