Tweet 7/4

# Florida gets Carlos Lee, who refused to go to Los Angeles. Meh. He
could help Miami, I suppose, but he's not my cup of tea.

  • Re: OT: Who Are You ?
    ... Living: Los Angeles, since '94 ... boyfriend's black pug Monty ... Favorite Tea: So many. ... The Los Angeles tea drinkers are a lot of computer-heads too! ...
    (rec.food.drink.tea)
  • Re: So...
    ... On 2008-03-13, Jason (aka Bruce) ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... Meh, ... My message's header proclaims it to ...
    (rec.humor.oracle.d)
  • Win a selection of Teas from Today was Fun!
    ... The founder of Today was Fun, Sharyn Wortman, conceived both the company and ... the Tea & Philosophy range while visiting ... ... Los Angeles ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)
  • Re: NEW: Sideboard Decals from TreasureCove!
    ... Meh, not my cup of tea. ... A little too busy looking. ... insides put the focus on the playfiled. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)