Tweet 7/4

# Honestly, I think Covelli Crisp could round the bases before Adrian
could make it from third to home. The guy is a f-cking tortoise.

  • Re: His purr is getting louder
    ... Adrian wrote: ... This morning he followed me round as I filled up the bird feeders and when we came in I sat on the floor to pet him, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: His purr is getting louder
    ... Adrian wrote: ... This morning he followed me round as I filled up the ... bird feeders and when we came in I sat on the floor to pet him, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: His purr is getting louder
    ... Adrian wrote: ... This morning he followed me round as I filled up the ... bird feeders and when we came in I sat on the floor to pet him, ... brushing. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: [OT] "State of Play" (TV series)
    ... Adrian wrote: ... round here, I recognised a few different places. ... some interesting twists, if you enjoyed the first one you'll like the ... -- Howard Zinn, R.I.P. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: A candle for Murial
    ... Thanks Adrian. ... I will take a look round that site - don't quite ... understand it though I like what I do get, are they Quakers? ... CD-ROMs and free stuff: Scottish music, food intolerance, and Mac logic fonts ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)