Tweet 7/4

# Honestly, I think Covelli Crisp could round the bases before Adrian
could make it from third to home. The guy is a f-cking tortoise.

  • Re: His purr is getting louder
    ... Adrian wrote: ... This morning he followed me round as I filled up the bird feeders and when we came in I sat on the floor to pet him, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: His purr is getting louder
    ... Adrian wrote: ... This morning he followed me round as I filled up the ... bird feeders and when we came in I sat on the floor to pet him, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: His purr is getting louder
    ... Adrian wrote: ... This morning he followed me round as I filled up the ... bird feeders and when we came in I sat on the floor to pet him, ... brushing. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: [OT] "State of Play" (TV series)
    ... Adrian wrote: ... round here, I recognised a few different places. ... some interesting twists, if you enjoyed the first one you'll like the ... -- Howard Zinn, R.I.P. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Setting up Limited company
    ... the nearest (unless you're E J Thribb or Adrian Mole). ... mostly elect to round down by a decade or three. ...
    (uk.business.accountancy)