Tweet 7/4

# For Christ's sake, enough already with Kalish. He's not that good,
he's not our future RF, he's not J.D. Drew. Dump him for Ellsbury.

  • Re: WMP and Kielty
    ... Drew - need to start ripping the ball. ... Because of all this there isn't much we can do except hope Lugo can ... I don't know what happens with Ellsbury next year. ... maybe you have to add another prospect) and try to trade for Johan ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: WMP and Kielty
    ... Drew - need to start ripping the ball. ... Because of all this there isn't much we can do except hope Lugo can ... increased production. ... I don't know what happens with Ellsbury next year. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: A Lot of Good Numbers
    ... I proposed this Ellsbury in CF and Coco in LF solution earlier this year, ... I'd think that the Sox could afford to have the Ellsbury/Coco ... One thing about Manny is, he has a pretty decent and deceptive arm...that quick release helps a lot. ... It might be best for all concerned...especially for Drew and his family if he stepped away from it for a while. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: A Lot of Good Numbers
    ... I proposed this Ellsbury in CF and Coco in LF solution earlier this year, ... when Manny wasn't hitting all that well. ... I'd think that the Sox could afford to have the Ellsbury/Coco ... Why, oh why, did Theo have to be so enamored with Drew. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: A Lot of Good Numbers
    ... value at seasons end with a very modest contract through 2010. ... I proposed this Ellsbury in CF and Coco in LF solution earlier this year, ... On that note...a caller to WEEI made an interesting mention of the possibility of letting Drew go on a personal leave of absence for a spell. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)