Tweet 7/4

# It hurts us deeply that Darnell McDonald will be a Yankee. Cashman
stuck it to us yet again. But we wish #54, a class act, all the best.

  • Re: Tigers reject Loretta trade
    ... The biggest challenge for Brian is overhauling the scouting system at ... Since Stick seems to be getting old, Cashman can't ... the guys who pretty much has kept the Yankee system afloat in the lean ... "The Red Sox pitching staff just allowed 48 baserunners in 18 innings ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Pinella is a mistake
    ... Piniella is as popular with Yankee fans as Torre. ... Last year Emslie convinced George to ... fine work for Cashman according to several articles in Pinstripesplus) ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Clemens no-trade clause?
    ... Some of us (Yankee fans/newsgroup members/Yankee management & ... I still think in order for the Yanks to catch the Sox (I don't even ... that as Cashman trying to gauge the mood of the clubhouse). ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Melky belongs
    ... pessimistic the other day) I think Cashman will likely keep Melky ... brought up in the Yankee system can handle the "pressure" better than ... I have to hand it to George though. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Melky belongs
    ... really an impressive kid. ... pessimistic the other day) I think Cashman will likely keep Melky ... brought up in the Yankee system can handle the "pressure" better than ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)