Tweet 7/4

# FARNSWORTHLESS: The only genius named Joe in Tampa was Girardi.
Maddon left Farnsworth in to walk 4 batters and blow a game!

  • Middle "Relief "is not an accurate description of what we get...
    ... Obviously you can't win them all, BUT Farnsworthless and The ... Proctologist are simply 50/50 propositions, ... to get the job done...this game would have been ours for the taking a ... papers it will look like a blowout for The Sox. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Another nice win
    ... They stopped talking about the actual game about 1/2 hour ago. ... and Farnsworthless:) ... But I think he did once Alex put up some runs. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)