400 on the 4th !!!

Have at him Tris. Neither Papi nor his fans give a rats ass.

--
"Okay, if you're going to question the
importance of an actor's signature on a

  • Re: Pap on the Sox (and Youk!)
    ... <<Would he know who was the starting second baseman on opening day in ... "Okay, if you're going to question the ... importance of an actor's signature on a ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: butt head nate says!!!
    ... the hitters are srill pathetic. ... "Okay, if you're going to question the ... importance of an actor's signature on a ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: bruins fans will be pissed at me!!!
    ... "Okay, if you're going to question the ... importance of an actor's signature on a ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: butt head nate says # 42 !!!
    ... but  it took a major base running snafu by baltimore to ice  the win. ... "Okay, if you're going to question the ... importance of an actor's signature on a ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Ill want Valentines ass fired !!!
    ... has to use a position player to pitch in a tie game. ... "Okay, if you're going to question the ... importance of an actor's signature on a ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)