Tweet 7/4

# Murphy has written 3 books about faith and sports; has spoken out
against steroids; and is actively involved in various charities.

  • Re: SF, the future, and steroids
    ... Steroids can be an effective medicine, with a side effect of increased ...    It first became a big issue in sports when East German women ... We started banning it in Olympic sports, ... enhancing drugs when they were legal. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.science)
  • History of Howard Stern?
    ... The history of Howard Stern? ... It's become the Artie show. ... rants his disinterest in sports - how did these 2 ever hook up! ... If use of steroids alters the nature ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Roids raids
    ... Article by Josh Peters, Yahoo! ... culminated in the last four days could produce the next steroids ... scandal in sports - and perhaps the biggest yet. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: I recall .. just a few short years ago ...tennis was all the rage
    ... American sports fans would rather watch steroid and PED pumped up ... It's the same craze for creatine and steroids for bodybuilding instead of ... building lean, sculpted bodies. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)